1. Your child’s favorite snack is brownies and milk.
2. Your wedding cake was made of brownies.
3. To you, brownies don’t just make for great snacks or desserts; you also know that they make any other dessert better.
4. You know exactly which brownie flavor goes best with coffee….. or beer
or champagne or wine
5. Bertha Palmer, Betty Crocker’s Baking Classics and Bangor Brownies all ring a bell.
6. From baby showers to Christmas—you believe brownies are perfect for every occasion, whether you give them as presents, giveaways or serve them to eat.
7. Your distinct taste in brownies lets you tell between handmade luxury brownies, ready-mix-brownies and regular brownies.
8. You don’t mind visiting thrift shops and garage sales for home furnishing, goodwill, Target or K-Mart for fashion BUT only the best brownies in Australia satisfies your craving.
9. Your idea of a good time is going to brownie tasting events. You like being up-to-date on the freshest ingredients, flavor combinations and the best stores.
10. Your calendar is marked with 4 important brownie days:
January 22 (National Blonde Brownie Day)
February 10 (National Cream Cheese Brownie Day)
May 9 (National Butterscotch Brownie Day)
December 8 (National Brownie Day)
12. Cookie jar? Candy jar? Not for you! Yours is filled with luxury brownies!
13. You have the brownie website bookmarked on your browser or the delivery number saved on speed dial.
14. You have the best luxury brownie locations saved as waypoints in your GPS.
15. You found yourself nodding in agreement as you read this. 😉